Did you ever realize how much your body loves you? I mean its always trying to keep you alive. That’s all your body has to live for. Your body is making sure you breathe while you sleep, stopping cuts from bleeding, fixing broken bones, finding ways to beat the illnesses that might get you. Your body literally loves you so much. It’s time you start loving your body back.
Just a space for my thoughts and machinations, a gathering place for my mindMe What do you want to know?
birdiebreathingunderthestars said: I want a spell for myself~A spell where I can be healthy in body and soul and stop being afraid to live.
I’m truly sorry hearing about your anxeties, dear.
I already made a list that includes spells for self-love/acceptance, get rid of negative thoughts and spells for positivity are also listed.
° 1 black candle [banishing the negative]
° 1 dried bay laurel leaf [wishing, healing, strength]
° a paper
° black pen
° white pen [peace]
° fireproof plate or a bowl with sand
° incense (vanilla [soothes the soul, calming], benzoine [clears of the negative, balance, beginnings], orange [balance, new starts], lavender [peace, balance], cypress [cleansing, healing, strengthens the spirit] patchouli [balance, stress relief], rose [love, strength, balance], ylang ylang [happiness, love] or sandalwood [all purposes]
Point in time:
° can be performed whenever it is required
1. Evoke the magical circle
2. Ignite the incense. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Enjoy the pleasant smell and meditate a few minutes to prepare if you like.
3. Write your fears with the black pen on the paper and with the white one peace, happiness & love on the leaf.
4. Light the candle and burn both. Put it down and watch it burn. Chant three times:
“Fear be gone, be gone, gone.
Anxiety be gone, be gone, gone.
You are not wanted here.
I dismiss you.
You will not be part of my future.
Peace, happiness and love shall rule my soul.
This is my will, so mote it be.”
5. Close your eyes and meditate a few moments. Allow only good feelings flowing into you. Breathe in white light and breathe out the dark. Do this until you feel better or as long as you can hold this state.
6. Douse the candle [it shouldn’t be reused!].
7. Reverse the magical circle.
8. Go outside and take the ashes (paper, leaf & incense) with you [it should be a little windy]. Blow the ashes into the air and watch it being carried away from you. You are completely free now.
[You don’t need to follow each step exactly. Do what feels natural to you, so your energy may flow constantly. Own Spell]